- Payments gateway: 2C2P provides online payment gateway solutions for businesses and merchants to process e-payments, and to also receive offline payments.
- Enterprise solutions: 2C2P also offers payment acceptance software, internet and mobile banking platforms to banks and financial institutions.
- Markets: 2C2P operates in Thailand, Singapore, Myanm
ar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Philippines.
- Key figures: 2C2P handles 78,000 transactions daily and has processed more than $800 million worth of transactions since 2003.
- Payments gateway
- Card payments: 2C2P processes card payments from all major card organizations, allowing merchants to receive and pay online.
- Alternative payments (1-2-3): Enables online merchants to accept offline payments from unbanked customers. 1-2-3 is the name of the service that allows customers to make payments at designated payment points for their online purchases.
- Pricing: 3.75% to 4.20% depending on card, 3.50% for 1-2-3 payments
- Merchants: Nok Air, Lao Air, Deal.com.sg
- Enterprise solutions
- MPI and ACS: Both software support 3D-secure card verifications to prevent credit card fraud.
- Platforms: 2C2P provides internet banking and mobile banking platforms as a product for banks. 2C2P also offers financial institutions an out-of-the-box payment gateway constructor as a solution.
- Banks: UOB, Kasikornbank, Thanachart Bank.
- Established payments provider: Merchants and businesses can access an established and secure e-payments gateway to do e-commerce. 2C2P also provides customer insights by analysing customers’ payment behaviour.
- Access to unbanked customers: Merchants can access unbanked customers without the need for email receipts and back office processing and reconciliation.
How to use it
- To sign up for the service, a merchant has to get in touch with 2C2P via the website, or via a call. 2C2P will require identification and bank verification documents, in addition to merchant agreement documents.