- As of April 2016, Stratum is currently built around Bitcoin technology, and is planning to expand its product range to include monitoring dashboards, block explorers as well as other blockchains and a blockchain “store”
- Stratum’s aim is to bridge the gap between permissionless blockchains such as Ethereum and Bitcoin with private blockchains, such as those of financial institutions
- Simple: Stratumn users are not required to have an in-depth blockchain mining expertise or advanced coding skills
- Transparent: Its API clearly shows each step of the workflow
- Saves time & cost: Stratum can be used without customisations, thus reducing development time and costs
How to use
- Stratumn users can use Chainscript to describe each process step. Cryptographic verification which can not be modified can be added at this stage.
- The ‘Fossiliser’ tool generates proof of the workflow and sets the data like a fossil into the blockchain where it will remain.
- Stratum currently operates on a private beta version and interested parties can contact Stratum directly through their website for a quote.
- Stratumn’s CEO Richard Caetano pitches at Exec I/O conference in Frankfurt: