- Put the bank right in the heart of shopping communities and provide convenience and access for shoppers and Barclays customers
- Maintain presence in rural areas at limited cost
- Context: In a context where customers are looking for a flexible and convenient user experience and some of Barclays stores are experience low footfall questioning their economic viability, Barclays is developing a new generation of retail stores.
- The concept:
- Opening of stores inside ASDA supermarkets
- Customers will be able to multi-task, to park easily and go to branches with longer opening hours 7 days a week
- Out of opening hours customer can access to ATM services such as paying in cash or checks, paying bills / withdrawing and transferring money.