Kasko, in a B2B2C model, provides a technological platform as an intermediary between the supplier, the consumer, and the insurance underwriter at the back end.
- Kasko provides insurance as a service by building a white label distribution infrastructure that integrates simple and flexible insurance products, enabling digital businesses to cross-sell contextually relevant insurance products at the point-of-demand.
- Kasko offers three easy and flexible ways for digital businesses to start cross-selling insurance to their customers:
- Webapp: Kasko will provide a link for users to integrate it into their websites;
- iFrame: an iFrame code which is more integrated and matches the website’s look and feel;
- REST API: fully integrate the insurance purchase into users’ workflow.
- Insurance that are provided by Kasko now and in the future:
- Test drive;
- Car rental (coming soon);
- Car sharing (coming soon);
- Camper sharing(coming soon);
- Flex travel (coming soon);
- Home sharing (coming soon);
- Extra service: digital businesses can use Kasko to provide customers with additional contextually relevant insurance services to increase customer satisfaction.
- Revenue share: digital businesses can share with Kasko the commission the insurers pay out.
- Pain free: Kasko will deal with the insurance underwriters and the operations
How to use
Shown below is the demo for Test Drive Protect:
- Step 1: Enter the information for the insurance
- Step 2: Enter personal data, including license plate, full name and email
- Step 3: Payment information
- KASKO presents at ITC 2015 (Insurance Technology Congress)