- GRISBEE consolidates and monitors all of the users’ assets: bank accounts, savings, real estate, stock market, investments, etc.
- GRISBEE performs a complete diagnosis of the users’ financial health: diversification, yield, risk, income tax, retirement pension, debt, savings capacity, etc. All the indicators are automatically calculated and enable the users to see at a glance what they can improve.
- The users register their financial objectives and the algorithms generate recommendations. The users can pick which of these recommendations they want to apply to reach these objectives.
- GRISBEE competes against, but could also be a partner to:
- Wealth management advisory companies;
- Banks and insurance companies;
- Time savings: centralized platform to manage all of the users’ assets.
- Automatization: by giving wealth management recommendations depending on the users’ profile and life stages, the tool automates the process of wealth management advisory.
- Self-service: users can choose the solution that enables them to self manage their wealth.
How it works
Here are the different steps to use the platform:
- The users define their financial goals.
- For example: purchase a house in 4 years
- Define the action plan to implement and achieve it.
- For example: save a total of $150 000
- Monitoring and implementation of the action plan.
- Price depends on the level of service the user wants:
- Free for basic consolidation and monitoring of the user’s wealth;
- 4.90 EUR per month for comprehensive services for online managing of finances;
- 9.90 EUR per month to get an advisor in addition to automatic recommendations;
- 49.90 EUR per month to get a personalized service.
Click on the video to visually discover how GRISBEE works (French only)