- Banks could use Trulioo to onboard someone who is not from the local country. They are able to verify the identity of people from over 40 countries the same way they can verify a local resident, thereby increasing efficiency.
- Trulioo is a global identity verification company that offers 3 services: identity verification, data exchange, and AML batch service.
- With the GlobalGateway, an identity verification product, Trulioo enables businesses to perform identity verification for 3 billion people in 40 countries and comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) rules.
- Their services are used by a range of industries such as e-commerce, finance, insurance, gaming, travel, and social media.
- Trulioo doesn’t store any data, it is only the market place where the clients can access all the information.
- Increased cost control throughout by alleviating manual interactions in identification process.
- Trulioo’s GlobalGateway can be deployed through cloud portal, offline batch processing, XML frame, and XML direct which offers clients improved control.
- Accessing data from multiple countries can be complex, but Trulioo breaks through these barriers with on-demand access to 3 billion records across 40 countries offering the widest coverage in the market.
- Flexible pricing options to meet the clients’ needs.
How it works
- Clients can book a demo and get a free trial to understand how GlobalGateway can help their business. After the trial period ends, customers have to choose a membership (trial, national, international, and enterprise), pay, and then go through the onboarding process.
- When clients want to verify an identity, they select a country, fill all the required fields and click “verify”.
- The following video is an introduction to Trulioo.