Established in Canada, Nabla Analytics helps Asset Managers generate alpha by using predictive algorithms to identify relations of predictability between datasets.
With their usage of spark-timeseries, Nabla Analytics is able to offer users cutting-edge platform Nectarine to integrate into their existing database so that the financial insights will be delivered on a regular basis.
Their product Nectarine is designed to automate the search for alpha-generating instruments among the large universe of financial data via Big Data, Machine Learning and Asset Management technology.
- Using quantitative Machine Learning, Nabla Analytics helps Asset Managers generate alpha by using predictive algorithms to identify relations of predictability between datasets.
- Based on a combination of Hadoop and Spark, Nectarine automates processes.
- Their product Nectarine, a plug and play solution, is currently used by Investment Banks, Insurance companies and Asset Management firms (see illustration below).
- Cutting-edge technology: Leveraging on financial & time series library for Apache Spark to provide users with their time series analytics.
- Time-saving: Using its intelligent algorithms to sort through Big Data saves a lot of time compared to eye-checking and manual searching.
- Full automation: After one-time configuration on the users’ existing database or data management platform, the report generation is fully automated on a regular basis. The prediction reports based on cutting edge technology also avoid manual mistakes in the analysis.
- Flexible online solution: Nectarine can easily be integrated into the companies’ existing IT architecture.
How To Use
- Install Nectarine platform;
- One-time configure to the existing data architecture;
- Identify the variables of your dataset;
- Use the deilivered reports to optimize your portfolios.
An example of Nectarine using data on US crime rates