Polly Portfolio is a digital investing platform to create tailored investment strategies. The strategy is built on different consumer opinions and preferences on the markets and the economy.
- Polly Portfolio offers a sophisticated, automated and personalized investing tool for individual investors and professional advisors
- The consumers’ view allows the platform to build tailored strategies consisting of asset allocation in response to different movements in the market
- The proposed strategy for the consumer can be also customized according to its preferences and opinions about the market and the economy
Different tools for individuals and professionals are available:
- PolyAnalytics is a major tool for individuals. The user can input his own views and insights on an institutional investment process. It helps building an ideal portfolio based on the consumers’ preferences.
- “Paper Account” and “Linked Account” are only for individuals investors. They are used to simulate portfolios, track their performances and synchronize their different accounts
- Sophograph, the Internal Strategist Tool, Wealth Management Marketing and Investment Manager Marketing are all different components intended for Wealth Managers
- Managed Account is for both professionals and individuals. It is based on a selection of 14 financial markets, as well as ETFs. The selection strategy covers low fees, liquidity and complementarity of the customer’s portfolio
How To Use
- Account creation is free. To sign up the basics information are requested. After an email address confirmation the user completes some questions about the global economy
- To open an account with money the consumer needs to be a US resident or citizen, being older than 18 and credit a minimum of $50,000
- Managed accounts utilize an algorithm based on the consumers’ objectives and opinions. The price varies between 0.35 and 0.55% per year but there is no commission or distribution fees