Launched in 2013, with an aim to lower the transaction costs for the international real-time money transfer, VMoney created its own ecosystem by providing mobile payment solutions, paperless Point of Sale (POS) system, and e-commerce features.
Vmoney started with providing money transfer and management services for both unbanked and underbanked markets and now it offers various range of products and services to meet basic and customized payment needs from both individual and corporate clients.
The company also launched digital currency E-Peso in the Philippines to create a single electronic payment platform for all transactions.
- Leveraging banking technology, Vmoney enables the cross-border money transfer to work in a faster and safer way
- Clients of Vmoney ranges variously, including individuals, SMEs, big corporates, online merchants, physical retailers, government agencies, educational institutions and transportation
- Vmoney provides its debit cards services, NFC-powered payment devices, money transfer and management app on both mobile and PC
- Real Time: Within the Vmoney network, the transaction services from platform including send money, purchase prepaid cards, top-up VMoney cards and billing payments are delivered instantly
- Cost-efficiency: The platform charges at an affordable and competitive rate
- Cross-channel: Clients can transfer their money via different channels including a number of partner banks, institutions, and outlets which relate to accounts
- Security: All clients’ data and transactions are encrypted with the well-known protection tool and the platform also supports 2-factor authentication
- Licensed: Vmoney holds an EMI license from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), the Philippines’ central bank. It’s also compliant with PCI standards
How To Use
- Create an account and upload the required information
- Once approved, top up the account through web banking, OTC facilities, scratch cards, or ATM
- Send money to Vmoney users or Vmoney-supported business
- Shop online or pay bills with the Vmoney payment