- Anivo combines an innovative online insurance comparison tool with individual insurance expertise
- It compares and advises clients about the Swiss insurance companies without any external interference and with costs/fees transparency.
- Anivo is a FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) regulated insurance broker
- Free individual advisory service: users can send their own insurance policy and receive feedback. In addition, Anivo’s experts can be called personally and for free
- Short comparison process: able to compare a wide range of insurances’ prices in roughly two minutes
- Independent insurance broker: receive objective and independent advice from Anivo’s experts, without ties to any insurance company
How to use
- The user can go to www.anivo.ch and fill in basics information about its insurance model in order to compare insurance prices
- The user can also take a photo or a scan of its insurance policy and send it to Anivo.
- Alternative offers are sent back to the user via email
- A free online Service Center is also available in order to get info such as filling a claim, customers’ insurance rights, etc.