- Advanon has developed a simple and flexible tool that improves liquidity for SMEs.
- SMEs can pre-finance their open invoices up to 90% of the total amount.
- The financing is done by a series of investors.
- Therefore, it prevents SMEs from having to wait several days before their customers pay.
- Flexibility: The user can upload easily the invoice to be pre-financed, and customized the financing.
- Financing in 24hours: On the platform, the invoice is uploaded and funded within 24 hours.
- Transparency: Advanon regroups a large number of investors, which guarantees the best offer for the user. Advanon does not charge hidden fees.
How To Use
- The user uploads the invoice that needs to be pre-financed.
- The user determines the amount of the fee. The fee depends on the company’s turnover, the invoice value and the number of days until the investors is paid.
- After an investor has decided to pre-finance the invoice, the user receives the money.
- Advanon’s tool offers to the user dashboards to get an overview of its financed invoices.