- Foxstone proposes a platform where Swiss citizens can connect and have access to the best asset class available on the market.
- The solution is a crowd-funding platform for real estate, giving to the community access for co-investment, shared benefits, and raising money online.
- Foxstone leverages the power of the crowd to raise funds online.
- The platform deals with the acquisition process and the estate management during the lifetime of the deal.
- Transparency: The vision of Foxstone is to open the real estate market to everybody, and not only to pension funds, real estate funds, or high net worth individuals.
- Reduced minimum investment amount: With the crowd-funding platform, the minimum amount to invest is accessible to everybody.
- Large investment opportunities: Foxstone regroups a large network of sector professionals to source the best opportunities.
How To Use
- The user signs in on the Foxstone website, and selects between investing or raising capital.
- For raising capital, the user choose the asset classes to be targeted (Residential, office, retail or other).
- The user then chooses the investment strategies (Co-investment, mezzanine, sale or other.)
- The user chooses the average amount of money to be raised and the number of deals to be targeted.
- Foxstone asks for the years of experience the user has.