- Kreditech is a German online lender offering loans to individuals based on their creditworthiness which is analyzed using artificial intelligence instead of using traditional credit rating information.
- Kreditech uses a self-learning algorithm which analyzes big data, calculating an individual’s credit score in seconds using up to 20,000 data points.
- Kreditech uses GPS, social networking information, hardware data, online shopping behavior and general online behavior in order to determine a loan applicant’s creditworthiness.
- Access: Combining non-traditional data sources and machine learning, Kreditech aims at providing access to better credit and higher convenience for digital banking services.
- Financial Freedom: By the use of technology and machine learning, Kreditech aims at improving financial freedom for the underbanked.
- Personalized: Kreditech offers custom-tailored financial products according to the individual needs of customers.
How To Use
- Would-be borrowers can go to www.kreditech.com and sign up by completing the online application form.
- Would-be borrowers are asked to share their browsing history, giving the company access to their shopping habits and whether they spend time on websites that might make them a credit risk.
- Kreditech lets its algorithm map an applicant’s behavior using AI which then decides if the borrower qualifies for a loan.