- OnDeck uses proprietary technology and credit models to evaluate the financial health of small businesses.
- Since inception, OnDeck has funded over $6 Billion to more than 50,000 small business customers in the US, Australia, and Canada.
- OnDeck Capital seeks to extend loans and lines of credit to new small business customers by building strategic partnerships with larger established banks such as JP Morgan Chase and others.
- Transparency: Commitment to pricing transparency through their proprietary Capital Comparison Tool, SMARTBox.
- Support: 100% focus on Small Businesses – OnDeck offers a wide range of educational content and resources for every type of business owner.
- OnDeck Advantage: Easy Applicatiom & Fast Funding – apply in minutes, receive funding in as fast as 1 business day; Assigned a dedicated personal advisor along the way; Build good business credit; Ease of Use – online or offline via customer portal or mobile app; Customer Service 6 days a week; Loyalty benefits – discount on fees on renewal loans & ability to qualify for lower pricing with each subsequent business loan.
How To Use
- Apply online in minutes at www.ondeck.com and fill out application form
- Choose from Term loans up to $500,000 or Lines of Credit up to $100,000
- Receive funding in as fast as 24 hours.