When compared to FOREX and stock markets, cryptocurrency market is in a different realm. It moves so fast and oftentimes, it experiences variance throughout the day. Given that it is volatile, it is feasible to make out-of-this-world gains after making few trades.
If you are studying and watching the market, then you probably have heard of the phrase 10 percent of traders win and 90 percent loses their money. The truth is, it’s been estimated that around 96 percent of traders are losing their money and eventually, quit in the platform.
So if the 96 percent of cryptocurrency traders are losing money, then what do the remaining 4 percent is doing to make profits?
The answer is quite simple and straightforward actually. They are using GladAge to make trades and take advantage of its robots.
Of course apart from that, these trades are refraining from making any sort of mistakes which are notorious for causing traders serious sum of money. And today, we are going to take a quick look of what are these mistakes are.
Being able to learn how to use varieties of indicators is only among the vital points on any newbie traders have to do. On the other hand, it’s a reality as well to get lost easily between the countless indicators available. There are SMAs, EMAs, MACD, RSI and countless more to choose from. A common mistake traders make is thinking that you have to thoroughly understand everything before you start making profits with your trades.
Swimming Against the Tide
Despite the fact that more advanced and experienced traders can profit by not following the market trend of an asset, beginners are going to face a tough time in doing the same. When the entire market is in downtrend, this tends to have a profitable trading opportunity to flee. It is something that demands experience and keen attention to details that seasoned traders have.
Test the Waters
Being a trader, it is critical to test the strategy you’ve devised. It is your main weapon in the first place. While it is easier to make profits in bull market, profiting in bear one is more challenging and demands stringent rules. One of the simplest and biggest mistakes that you can avoid is blindly following the strategy despite of not having idea how to apply it or how it actually works.